Recent Posts

Nz Vs Pak T20 / Pak vs NZ 3rd T20 Highlights 2018 | Pakistan Cricket Team ... / Post the series against pakistan, new zealand team will.

Nz Vs Pak T20 / Pak vs NZ 3rd T20 Highlights 2018 | Pakistan Cricket Team ... / Post the series against pakistan, new zealand team will.. New zealand (nz) vs pakistan (pak), 2nd t20i | the second t20i match between new zealand and pakistan will be played on sunday, december 20, at 11:30 am ist at the seddon park, hamilton. Let's see who will be playing in the t20is and the tests for pakistan. Nz vs pak top picks for today's dream11 match: New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i: Nz vs pak live cricket score today's match will be played among new zealand v pakistan.

Fractured thumb rules babar azam out of t20i series. Shaheen afridi (pak) and william somerville (nz) both. When icc twenty20 world cup 2016 is started in india, different teams across the world participate in this world cup t20 for 2016 and they start playing matches. Pakistan vs new zealand t20 matches, live cricket scores, ball by ball commentary, cricket news, cricket schedule, pak vs nz upcoming t20 matches, pak vs nz recent t20 matches, matches archive. Auckland new zealand, december 18 (ani):

Dream11 Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd T20 | NZ vs PAK T20 ...
    Dream11 Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd T20 | NZ vs PAK T20 ... from i.ytimg.com
    Pakistan scored 153 runs for nine wickets in 20 overs, leading a fightback after losing quick wickets earlier on. Shaheen afridi (pak) and william somerville (nz) both. Sarfaraz ahmed, usman qadir, hussain talat, iftikhar ahmed, muhammad musa, mohammad hasnain. Lockie ferguson (nz) took his first new zealand won the toss and elected to bat. Join telegram channel for fastest match updates => join new zealand (nz) and pakistan (pak) play hosts to seddon park, hamilton, hamilton the fixture will be played on december 20 at 11.30 am ist. 20th december 2020, at 11:30 am ist. New zealand vs west indies, 2nd test: New zealand vs pakistan 2nd t20 live this match will be played at seddon park, hamilton on 20th december 2020 this match will start at 11.00am from pakistan.

Fractured thumb rules babar azam out of t20i series.

Join telegram channel for fastest match updates => join new zealand (nz) and pakistan (pak) play hosts to seddon park, hamilton, hamilton the fixture will be played on december 20 at 11.30 am ist. Jacob duffy, tim seifert shine as new zealand beat pakistan by 5 wickets in 1st t20. Nz vs pak live cricket score today's match will be played among new zealand v pakistan. Pak vs nz live tv channel list & official broadcasting rights. Let's see who will be playing in the t20is and the tests for pakistan. 20th december 2020, at 11:30 am ist. The efforts of tim southee, tim seifert and kane williamson ensured mohammed hafeez's unbeaten 99 was in vain as new zealand earned a t20i series victory over pakistan. Nz vs pak t20 series live streaming online: On the basis of form, tim seifert looks like one of the safest bets. In response, the new zealand batting order managed to chase the target rather easily. Kane williamson looking forward to t20is afte. He has scored over 1600 runs in t20i cricket at an impressive average of over 30. New zealand defeated pakistan by five wickets in the first t20i of the series which was played on friday.

Pakistan win toss, decide to bat first. New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i: Lockie ferguson (nz) took his first new zealand won the toss and elected to bat. Sarfaraz ahmed, usman qadir, hussain talat, iftikhar ahmed, muhammad musa, mohammad hasnain. On the basis of form, tim seifert looks like one of the safest bets.

India v/s New Zealand 3rd T20I: Time, live streaming and ...
    India v/s New Zealand 3rd T20I: Time, live streaming and ... from cdn.dnaindia.com
    Nz vs pak t20 series live streaming online: New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i. New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i: Ross taylor dropped from new zealand squad for home t20i series against pakistan. In response, the new zealand batting order managed to chase the target rather easily. Mohammad hafeez plays a shot during the second t20i.© twitter. Pak vs nz live tv channel list & official broadcasting rights. New zealand probable playing xi.

Pakistan scored 153 runs for nine wickets in 20 overs, leading a fightback after losing quick wickets earlier on.

New zealand vs pakistan 2nd t20 live this match will be played at seddon park, hamilton on 20th december 2020 this match will start at 11.00am from pakistan. Williamson was scratchy at first, then became unstoppable, reaching his 12th t20 international half century from 37 balls on earlier, veteran mohammad hafeez was left unbeaten on 99, his highest score in 98 t20. Nz vs pak t20 series live streaming online: New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i: Kane williamson looking forward to t20is afte. Sarfaraz ahmed, usman qadir, hussain talat, iftikhar ahmed, muhammad musa, mohammad hasnain. Pakistan won the toss&opts to bat first, unchanged xi, whereas nz brings back williamson, southee, boult&kyle jamieson. New zealand, on the other hand, is coming on the back of hosting west indies for three t20is and two tests and look set to repeat the same against pakistan. Chris brown (nz), shaun haig (nz). New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i. New zealand beat pakistan by 5 wickets in first t20i. After winning the toss and electing to bat first, pakistan stumbled early on by losing three quick wickets. New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i.

Nz vs pak t20 series live streaming online: New zealand won by 9 wkts. New zealand v pakistan 1st t20 live cricket score, pak vs nz, 2020 toss: Jason holder's rearguard action keeps windies alive. Pak vs nz live tv channel list & official broadcasting rights.

Pakistan vs. New Zealand One Day T20 Series 2018 ...
    Pakistan vs. New Zealand One Day T20 Series 2018 ... from beam.pk
    Veteran mohammed hafeez played a sterling knock, and came close to his maiden t20i century, but couldn't prevent a defeat for his side. Fractured thumb rules babar azam out of t20i series. Shaheen afridi (pak) and william somerville (nz) both. He has scored over 1600 runs in t20i cricket at an impressive average of over 30. New zealand vs pakistan, 2nd t20i: Nz vs pak 2nd t20: Pakistan won the toss&opts to bat first, unchanged xi, whereas nz brings back williamson, southee, boult&kyle jamieson. Hafeez played with typical class as pakistan, who lost the first of three matches by five wickets.

Pagesotherbrandwebsitenews & media websitecrictrackervideosnz vs pak second t20i 11wickets team, pak vs nz full analysis, pakistan tour of new zealand 2020.

Pakistan scored 153 runs for nine wickets in 20 overs, leading a fightback after losing quick wickets earlier on. New zealand vs west indies, 2nd test: Jacob duffy, tim seifert shine as new zealand beat pakistan by 5 wickets in 1st t20. Nz vs pak 2nd t20: Hafeez played with typical class as pakistan, who lost the first of three matches by five wickets. Let's see who will be playing in the t20is and the tests for pakistan. Veteran mohammed hafeez played a sterling knock, and came close to his maiden t20i century, but couldn't prevent a defeat for his side. Nz 180/5 (20) taylor 34. Pakistan and new zealand are all set to unleash their potential both in the t20is and the tests as the two teams start with the pakistan vs new zealand. Shaheen afridi (pak) and william somerville (nz) both. New zealand vs pakistan 2nd t20 live this match will be played at seddon park, hamilton on 20th december 2020 this match will start at 11.00am from pakistan. Pakistan won the toss&opts to bat first, unchanged xi, whereas nz brings back williamson, southee, boult&kyle jamieson. T boult, k williamson (capt), m guptill, c anderson, m mcclenaghan, l ronchi (wk), g elliot, is sodhi, c munro, r taylor, a milne.

Belum ada Komentar untuk "Nz Vs Pak T20 / Pak vs NZ 3rd T20 Highlights 2018 | Pakistan Cricket Team ... / Post the series against pakistan, new zealand team will."

Posting Komentar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close